Transmitters are mainly placed on exposed apartment buildings. We build the network so that we’re able to achieve the speed of Gb/s even to the furthest points. For increased stability of the services provided, the transmission sites are equipped with both an independent back-up line and UPS back-ups for the event of a power outage at the site. Our engineers have continuous access to them when an issue needs to be solved.
- 260 transmission points
- Covering whole Prague with an overlap into the Central Bohemia Region: vertically from Zdiby to Psáry, horizontally from Hostivice to Uhříněves
- 8 transmission sites connected to optical routes
- Backbone transmitters communicate via wireless technology: up to 4 Gb/s transmissions
Get FREE Internet connection
- Does the roof of your house exceed the other houses in the area? Is there a good view from your roof into the area up to about 1 km in at least 180°? Is it easy to climb your roof?
- Offer us space where we place an access point (wifi transmitter) with power up to 25 W. These are 6 antennas each 15 cm high. We’ll either use an existing TV mast or use our own. We monitor electricity consumption with secondary meters and cover the costs of operation. So there are no additional costs for wifi transmitter for you.
- In return, we’ll provide you with free high-speed Internet for households in the highest deal! We can also agree on other benefits for you.